Skip to content
- AI from TAU – Extensive Artificial Intelligence links index from Tel-Aviv University, Israel. Created & maintained by Yossi Mamroud, TAU’s Philosophy Department.
- Artificial Brains – Articles on artificially intelligent hardware, organized to give topical overviews.
- Artilect – Articles and resources on artificial intelligence, physics and neuroscience research.
- Bibliographies on Artificial Intelligence – Part of the Collection of Computer Science Bibliographies, is searchable and browseable.
- CMU Artificial Intelligence Repository – Free software and materials of general interest to AI researchers, educators, students, and practitioners.
- Cognitive Systems – Resources on Integrated and Hybrid Intelligent Systems, maintained at Iowa State University.
- Context in AI – A contact point on the Web for researchers who are interested in the many roles of context in artificial intelligence.
- Generation5.org – Essays, interviews and original programs, code, and news bulletins.
- Kovera – Blog about Artificial Intelligence and Related Subjects.
- Kurzweil Accelerating Intelligence Network – KurzweilAI.net explores trends in emerging technologies in the 21st century. Also, it attempts to showcase leading technologies in AI and related fields.
- List of AI-related FAQs – AI-related FAQs
- The Loebner Prize – Site of the annual Turing Test contest.
- PC AI – an enormous amount of resources pertaining to AI
- Processor Performance – Performance and evaluation of processors, assembly programming, and unlimited shareware.
- SIGART Electronic Information Services – SIGART is the ACM Special Interest Group on Artificial Intelligence.